Here’s a round-up of the Spotify-related tweets and links I’ve made over the past week:
- Spotify passes the 3 million track barrier in the UK – rock on!
- RT @charlesarthur: Guardian: Tech Weekly podcast: Spotify’s MD interviewed http://bit.ly/16h1ao
- @spotify now has over 8 times more Twitter followers than we7…
- Niko Nyman’s insightful post “The future of Spotify and its competition” http://bit.ly/14oP2s
- “Spotify unlimited downloads” story continues apace today, slowly merging with the “Spotify on mobile this summer” story
- ‘Spotify offering downloads’ story still generating lots of buzz; “it’s true” vs. “it’s not true” about even on Twitter / Internet…
- How yesterday’s ‘unlimited downloads from Spotify’ rumour came about | Music Ally http://twurl.nl/i1ixqy
- RT @rob_fitzpatrick: Spotify story (£10/month unlimited downloads) “100% not a goer” says Spotify’s Jim
- Lots of new italo-disco and synthpop on Spotify c/o Ghostly International. Tryout http://twurl.nl/23npgp
- Spotify challenges iTunes with £10/month unlimited downloads | Brand Republic http://twurl.nl/427vi7
- RT @markoteras: My short weep for the history of CDs and welcome to Spotify: http://twurl.nl/i3bolu
Follow me on Twitter for the latest!