The Pansentient League requires new methods of communication. Consequently, the League seeded the Internet several months ago to facilitate these channels. Here is how they are currently getting on:
Growing Internet Memes
These four words originated from the Pansentient League are beginning to grow into healthy looking weblets. Ask google:
- Pansentient = 28 counts (-3 prior existing hits)
- Multifrantic = 15 counts (EXCLUSIVE new seed!)
- Paramementic = 13 counts (EXCLUSIVE new seed!)
- Synthoramic = 3 counts (EXCLUSIVE new seed!)
Note google suggestion for multifrantic is multifront. This is opposed to A front.
These two have yet to take off:
- Hornophonic [ for Alex and Billy Mackenzie ]
This one only recently mutated, possibly from machine to maching (one char replication error) as interpreted by proprietory google language filters for Videomach.
- Vidmash [ Create synthoramic augmented reality space for sharing with like-minded friends ]